Celebrate the women in your life over a relaxing lunch
Enjoy a wintery Woman’s Day lunch at The Maslow, Sandton with the special ladies in your life. Take your seats in the Lacuna Bistro for a three-course menu designed by Executive Chef Omar Menhouk, enjoyed in the luxurious surrounds of the four-star Sandton hotel.
Guests will receive a warm welcome with a complimentary welcome drink upon arrival.
The buffet starters include prawn and chorizo salad, rainbow potato salad with aioli and bacon, chopped Thai salad, beef strips, wok fried aubergines and coriander and a bulgur wheat salad with mint, coriander, and roasted red peppers.
For mains, be tempted by a delicious paella with seafood and chicken, roast chicken, slow roasted sirloin steaks, Tennessee pork ribs, Bombay potato curry and baby root vegetables, and for the pasta lovers, a penne Arrabbiata with smoked paprika concasse and lashings of parmesan.
Desserts include mini lemon meringue pie, berry panna cotta, carrot cake with cream cheese icing, chocolate parfait and Malva Pudding with cream custard.
Lunch is sure to be a relaxing affair, with the sounds of live entertainment, all set in the lush garden environment in the heart of Sandton. And what is more, two lucky lady diners stand a chance of winning an Africology spa voucher to take relaxation to the next level.
DATE: Tuesday, 09 August 2022
TIME: 13h00 – 16h00
· R550 per person
· Children under the age of 12, R250 per person
· Children under the age of 3, free
Lacuna Bistro Maslow Hotel, Sandton
Corner Grayston Drive & Rivonia Road
* Full menu below
For enquiries, please call (010) 224 4815 or (010) 226 4610 or email email@example.com
To extend lunch into night of tranquillity with a stay over, look at the specials and book directly via Sun International’s online booking engine – book here.
Follow The Maslow Hotel for news updates:
· Crisp iceberg wedges, with blue cheese and bacon
· Prawn and chorizo salad, penne, dill and lime mayonnaise
· Rainbow potato, aioli, bacon bits, truffle oil and chives with whole grain mustard
· Chopped Thai salad, beef strips, bake beans, green papaya, toasty peanuts, wok fried aubergines, coriander
· galangal dressing with sesame oil and lemongrass
· Bulgur wheat salad, mint coriander, olive oil and roasted red peppers
· Paella with Seafood, chicken
· Roast chicken
· Slow roasted sirloin steaks with mustard-herb salsa
· Tennessee pork ribs, crispy onion and parsley butter
· Bombay potato curry, cumin, and chili
· Baby root vegetables
· Penne arrabbiata with smoked paprika concasse and lashings of parmesan
· Mini Lemon meringue pie
· Berry panna cotta, honeycomb and wild berries
· Philadelphia cheesecake
· Carrot cake cream cheese icing
· Chocolate parfait and Turkish delight
· Caramelized pecan nuts
· Malva Pudding with Cream Casted
· Fruit skewer
< Back to Events