Apply for the #PropertyPointWomen Accelerator Programme
19 May 2020
Property Point is looking for 15 women lead businesses within the property sector to be part of its award-winning enterprise and supplier development programme.
In just over a decade, Property Point has facilitated market opportunities worth R1.5bn for the 216 SMEs that have taken part in its enterprise and supplier development programme. The programme has helped to create more than 2600 full-time jobs and SMEs on the programme report average revenue growth of 30.2%. But don’t take our word for it, see our success stories here.
To qualify for the #PropertyPointWomen only intake, please note:
- We are looking for women lead businesses, specifically in the Professional services, Aluminium and Glazing, Fire prevention and detection and Innovative Security Solutions
- We will give preference to businesses who incorporate green building and sustainability practices
The following basic criteria also apply:
- Your business must be 51% black-owned (as per the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment Act of 2003).
- It must have been operating for at least two years. Your business must offer services that are needed in the property industry
- You must be able to provide us with references and prior contracts of work.
- You must prove that your business has the potential to grow and become a success. You must not currently be on another incubation programme.
Does this sound like you? Apply!
< Back to Articles